The Association of Gastrointestinal Physiologists (AGIP) is an Associate group within the British Society of Gastroenterology, inaugurated in 1991.
AGIP has established the Accredited Scientific Practice (ASP) programme which enables employers to develop bespoke short courses to meet the training needs of its Healthcare Science workforce. AGIP is also a member and active participant of the Professional Bodies Council, Academy of Healthcare Science which aims for a clear ‘One Voice’ to represent the majority of over 65,000 people working in the profession of Healthcare Science across the UK.
You can find information on the AGIP Section Committee on their page.
Association of GI Physiologists Links
- Developing a Healthcare Science Strategy (100.96 KB)
- AGIP Handbook 2018 (477.11 KB)
- Agreed AGIP Consent form for Oesophageal High Resolution Manometry (HRM) & 24hour pH/Impedance Studies (Suggest - check with your trust before using) (28.00 KB)
- Agreed AGIP Guidelines for High-Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HR-ARM) (311.33 KB)
- Agreed AGIP Guidelines for Oesophageal High Resolution Manometry (HRM) (176.02 KB)
- The Personalised Medicine Technology Landscape Report (1.39 MB)