3rd Nottingham IBD Masterclass 2020
This one day IBD Masterclass course will give you access to a nationally and internally renowned faculty with interactive real world case-based discussions.
Presentations will include:
- An update on the role of early surgery in Crohn’s Disease
- Optimal IBD management in pregnant IBD patient
- Management of acute severe ulcerative colitis
- An optimal role for Tofacitinib
- The role of an IBD nurse consultant
- Faecal transplantation in ulcerative colitis and pouchitis
- Managing complex functional symptoms in stable IBD
- Stopping and starting treatment in stable IBD
- Clinically relevant treatment outcomes in IBD
This masterclass is only open to Doctors, Research Nurses, PhD Students and IBD Specialist Nurses. The topics covered are relevant to IBD nurses and trainees alike. Based on attendance from the previous Nottingham Masterclass, IBD nurses and trainees found this symposium very relevant.
Speakers include Vipul Jairath (Ontario, Canada); Krisztine Gesce (Amsterdam, Netherlands); Tim Raine (Cambridge); Christian Selinger (Leeds); Tariq Iqbal (Birmingham); Maura Corsetti (Nottingham); Stephen Brown (Sheffield); Sreedhar Subramanian (Liverpool).
This masterclass has been endorsed by the BSG Education Committee. CPD accreditation has been applied for.