This webinar, recorded on the 20th April 2021, featured talks on success stories that are transforming endoscopy practices. The webinar was chaired by Dr Ian Penman, BSG Endoscopy Vice-President and Elected Chair and Dr Srisha Hebbar, BSG Endoscopy Secretary.
Overview of the programme and speakers
Upper GI Endoscopy
- TNE: More gain, less pain!
- Dr Sudarshan Kadri, Leicester
- Cytosponge: An alternative to upper endoscopy?
- Dr Grant Fullarton, Glasgow
- The EDS score: Can it help to better prioritise endoscopy for upper GI cancer?
- Dr Nigel Trudgill, Sandwell
Lower GI Endoscopy
- How to launch a capsule colon service?
- Prof Mark McAlindon, Sheffield
- FIT in primary care: setting up the pathway and its impact!
- Dr James East, Oxford
- CT colon – can it replace diagnostic colonoscopy?
- Dr Ingrid Britton, Stoke
First published on 04 Apr 2022
BSG Endoscopy Webinar: ERCP case based discussions – learning from complications!
This webinar was recorded on 31st March 2022 and featured ERCP case-based discussions. Learning objectives To discuss and learn from ERCP related complications To increase awareness of safe ERCP technique To look at ways of improving ERCP service delivery CPD […]
First published on 28 Feb 2022
Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy Part 4
This webinar was recorded on 24th February 2022 and is a continuation of the previous and very popular “Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy” webinars. Overview of the programme GAVE – APC, Banding or RFA? Oesophageal cancer staging – Is EUS necessary? […]
First published on 07 Feb 2022
Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy Part 3
This webinar was recorded on 27th January 2022, and is a continuation of the previous and very popular “Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy” webinars. Overview of the programme Oesophageal inlet patch – Is endoscopic therapy necessary? Ulcerative colitis surveillance – Is […]