This webinar, recorded on 13th October 2021, was a continuation of the previous and very popular Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy webinar. The webinar was chaired by Dr Ian Penman, Endoscopy Vice-President.
Overview of the programme and speakers
- Case 1: Coeliac disease – to biopsy or not?
- Prof David Sanders, Academic Unit of Gastroenterology, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Case 2: Repeated foreign body ingestion – Should it stay or should it go?
- Dr Mark Wright, Southampton University Hospital NHS Trust
- Case 3: Tattooing in colonoscopy! Have we got it right?
- Dr Adam Haycock, St Marks Hospital
- Case 4: Gall stone pancreatitis in a surgically unfit patient! Is ERCP sphincterotomy the right approach?
- Dr Richard Laing, University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
First published on 04 Apr 2022
BSG Endoscopy Webinar: ERCP case based discussions – learning from complications!
This webinar was recorded on 31st March 2022 and featured ERCP case-based discussions. Learning objectives To discuss and learn from ERCP related complications To increase awareness of safe ERCP technique To look at ways of improving ERCP service delivery CPD […]
First published on 28 Feb 2022
Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy Part 4
This webinar was recorded on 24th February 2022 and is a continuation of the previous and very popular “Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy” webinars. Overview of the programme GAVE – APC, Banding or RFA? Oesophageal cancer staging – Is EUS necessary? […]
First published on 07 Feb 2022
Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy Part 3
This webinar was recorded on 27th January 2022, and is a continuation of the previous and very popular “Clinical Controversies in Endoscopy” webinars. Overview of the programme Oesophageal inlet patch – Is endoscopic therapy necessary? Ulcerative colitis surveillance – Is […]