Following the success of last year's Kent Endoscopy Training Course, a second two-day event will take place on 18 and 19 October 2018 at the QEQM Hospital, Margate, open to delegates across the UK. Places are limited, so if you're interested in attending, please register your interest.
From the organisers:
This course is endoscopy training course is based within KSS. Delegates will be part of live endoscopy cases by national and international experts. There will be formative lectures delivered by experts in their field together with hands-on training on animal models lead by Dr Zacharias Tsiamoulos and Professor Yutaka Saito CPD points and certificates will be available for those completing the course We are also delighted to be able to be the only courses able to deliver Interactive sessions on advance endoscopic techniques.
We can offer exposure to the new complex polyp service and pathways using our experts from the Trust and delegates will have the opportunity to have hands on practice and feedback.
The Trust will also be offering delegates opportunities to apply for a Fellowship in advanced endosurgery
The course offers delegates exposure to the new complex polyp service and pathways
Engaging with and meeting National and international experts.
Opportunities to see and attend lives cases with interaction to endosurgical procedures which also serves as a refresher course for advanced endoscopic techniques.
For further information please contact Mr Zacharias Tsiamoulos, Consultant in Gastroenterology, or ask at the Education Centre.
This was an inspiring day's education.
- Endoscopic diagnosis and lesion recognition
- Hands on ESD and EMR course
- 2 days live endoscopy from 2 rooms
- Dr Zacharias P. Tsiamoulos, Consultant in Gastroenterology and Specialist in GI Endoscopy/Endoscopy Clinical Lead
- Mr Joseph Sebastian, Consultant in Colorectal Surgery, Surgical Endoscopy Lead, EKUHFT
- Dr Frank Muller, Consultant Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology Clinical Lead, EKUHFT
International and National Faculty
- Yataka Saito, Professor of Gastroenterology, NCCH, Tokyo, Japan
- Roser Vega, Consultant Gastroenterologist UCLH, UK
- Iosif Beintaris, Consultant Gastroenterologist North Tees, UK