The Education Committee would like to invite members to apply for a travel bursary of up to £500 to attend the UEG Week 2018 in Vienna. 8 bursaries are available, allocated as 4 for medical trainees and 4 for other membership types. Tell your colleagues!
- The BSG bursary covers: registration fees, travel and/or accommodation.
- It excludes: costs of meals, visas, poster preparation
- Bursary application deadline: Friday 10th August 2018 at 4pm.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for an application form. Completed applications should be sent to Ms. Bonita Cummings (firstname.lastname@example.org). Confirmations of receipt will be provided. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants will be informed whether their application was successful by Monday 3 September 2018.
About the event:
UEG Week is the premier venue for researchers from across the globe to present their latest research.
UEG Week combines world class scientific research, invited lectures by leading minds in gastroenterology and an excellent Postgraduate Teaching Programme. Multidisciplinarity is a key focus of UEG Week, which covers topics of interest for the entire GI community.
Date: October 20-24, 2018
Venue: ACV, Vienna, Austria
For more information on the conference, including registration details, click here