We’re delighted to announce a new Member Assistance Programme to all BSG members, provided by Vita Health Group.
As a BSG member, you’ll have access to a 24/7 telephone helpline offering immediate emotional support and information. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the wellbeing online digital hub which offers self-help information and advice.
Vita Health Group is a fully accredited and award-winning specialist in workplace Musculoskeletal and Mental Health services. Their Assistance Programme is a 24/7 confidential service designed to provide practical and emotional support to prevent, address, and support all of life’s issues. Vita Health is currently the only provider to offer services that comply with the NICE Guidelines for the treatment of diagnosable mental health conditions.
Membership Assistance programme – available for all members
- 24/7 Immediate Emotional Support
- Guided Self-Help via a Computerised CBT platform supported with sessions delivered by a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Structured Counselling (Face to Face, Telephone, Video Conference)
- Digital Health & Wellbeing Portal with included HRA, links to wearable technology App, Live Chat etc
- Management support line
- Legal & Life Management Information Service
- Debt Management Support
The service is available 24/7 and is completely confidential. The only information that will be shared with the BSG is your membership type and a unique case number.