BSG Consultant, Medically Qualified NCCGs and Trainee* members can opt to join the ESGE via the dual membership programme, and pay a reduced ESGE membership fee of €150/£130, as opposed to €195/£175(the standard Individual Membership fee).
*.BSG Trainees are able to receive a reduced price of €90 per year for 2 years. To receive this price please apply via the ESGE website.
ESGE members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for ESGE Days 2020
- Reduced registration fee to ESGE‐endorsed events (approximately 25 per year around the globe)
- Subscription to the journal Endoscopy (online and print version)
- Access to the Members Only Area of ESGE website where ESGE eLearning teaching videos can be viewed free of charge
- Access to the online platform “myESGEtutor”
- Eligibility for ESGE Fellowship grants: Application available to fully trained endoscopists under 40 years of age. This programme includes not only basic endoscopy training but also hands‐on training at ESGE-designated endoscopy units
- Eligibility for ESGE Research Grants
- ESGE Research activities: Members are encouraged to take part in ESGE research projects
- ESGE Guidelines: Members are regularly updated on ongoing ESGE guidelines and those interested are encouraged to be actively involved in the guideline development process
Those wishing to take advantage of this discount will need to purchase their membership through the BSG website, as the joint membership is not available from the ESGE website.