To become a member of AGIP, your CV must be reviewed by the AGIP Council. This is a simple process that you can complete using the short form below. Once your application is approved, you will receive communication for AGIP members, including the New Wave newsletter.
The BSG will contact you if there is any further information required. Please allow up to 4 weeks for this process to take place.
What are the requirements?
You must be a member of the BSG. You will need to log into your BSG account to be able to complete the form.
You must also:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in GI Physiology
- Have obtained appropriate academic qualifications and professional competencies through one of our two approved training routes…
- Scientist Training Programme for Gastrointestinal Physiology and Urodynamic Science (Modernising Scientific Careers) or
- Accredited Specialist Scientific Practice (ASSP) route
- Have a formal portfolio that evidences practice conforming to the highest standards of good clinical and scientific practice
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.