BSG is formally collaborating with the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy to offer a reduced rate dual membership for BSG consultant members from January 2020.
BSG members who opt to join ESGE via dual membership programme pay a reduced fee of €150, as opposed to €195 (standard Individual Membership fee).
ESGE members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for ESGE Days 2020
- Reduced registration fee to ESGE‐endorsed events (approximately 25 per year around the globe)
- Subscription to the journal Endoscopy (online and print version)
- Access to the Members Only Area of ESGE website where ESGE eLearning teaching videos can be viewed free of charge
- Access to the online platform “myESGEtutor”
- Eligibility for ESGE Fellowship grants: Application available to fully trained endoscopists under 40 years of age. This programme includes not only basic endoscopy training but also hands‐on training at ESGE-designated endoscopy units
- Eligibility for ESGE Research Grants
- ESGE Research activities: Members are encouraged to take part in ESGE research projects
- ESGE Guidelines: Members are regularly updated on ongoing ESGE guidelines and those interested are encouraged to be actively involved in the guideline development process