Building your career in gastroenterology – a one day conference for future leaders
Scroll down to register
Join us for this one day conference for future leaders in gastroenterology which will be taking place on the 23rd February 2023 at the Leeds Met Hotel.
Open to all, and supporting diversity across the whole organisation and speciality, this conference will give you the skills you need to achieve your goals in gastroenterology and hepatology. The full programme will be published soon, and will include:
- interactive workshops on broadening your career horizons
- hands on endoscopy training
- networking opportunities, including post-event networking refreshments
- Promoting diverse representation in leadership, endoscopy and academic roles within gastroenterology
- Supporting delegates preparing for career transitions
- Enabling delegates to advocate for themselves and others and embrace change
- Recognising the factors that lead to attrition in the workforce and how to tackle them
Consultant member (conference only): £50
Consultant non-member (conference only): £80
Concession member (conference only): £30
Concession non-member (conference only): £50
The BSG team will be in touch with registered delegates closer to the conference with logistical event information. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: If you are a BSG member, please login to your membership account BEFORE registering so that you can see the discounted member rates.
Those eligible for the concession rates include: Trainees, IMT 1 and 2, Nurses, AHPs, Physician Associates, Clinical and Non-Clinical Scientists, and Gastrointestinal Physiologists.