Want to improve your endoscopic practice and get up to speed with the latest advances? Join us for the 9th annual London Live Endoscopy course! 2 days of live endoscopy and much more! With an outstanding faculty from the UK and internationally we aim to learn not only “how to do it”, but “when to do it”, and of the advances in technology and technique that will advance patient care. It will be fun, informal, and challenging – come along!
- 3 room simultaneous live endoscopy
- Interactive learning, with iPads for all delegates to review literature, industry information, quizzes, review lectures and much more.
- ‘Where are we heading’ – Updates on developments in endoscopic practice
- ‘Tricks and tips’ technical sessions with expert faculty
- ‘Experts on the Spot’.
- Interactive post-endoscopy Q+A of pathology, case video-feedback, and decision making.
- Hands-on Suite:
Half day session with expert faculty providing one-to-one training in EMR, ESD, polypectomy, EUS, ERCP, fistula closure, RFA, stenting, cholangioscopy
For more information on this course (and to view the programme), click here