BSG HPB Trainees Symposium
Join us for this one-day conference on 16th September, organised by the BSG Pancreas Committee, which will offer networking and educational opportunities covering the gastroenterology training curriculum in pancreatic disorders as well as potential opportunities for further training in HBP endoscopy.
This conference is free to attend for members and non-members and is open to trainees of all levels. While this event is mainly aimed at trainees, consultants, nurses, and AHPs are also welcome.
- To cover a broad spectrum of pancreaticobiliary disorders
- To increase confidence in the management of pancreaticobiliary disorders
- To provide indications for treatment escalation and involvement of tertiary care centres
- To highlight the breadth of pancreaticobiliary endoscopy including future applications
- To allow discussion between UK experts and delegates
- To increase trainee interest and involvement in pancreaticobiliary medicine
Places are limited. Please register in advance to avoid disappointment. If you have registered, but are no longer able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may offer your place to another person.