Our very popular Management and Leadership Weekend will be taking place this February in Warwickshire. This course features an engaging programme led by a faculty of experts in the field.
- To gain the required skills to write and present a business case
- To appreciate the communication skills required to address and deal with complaints and difficult scenarios in the workplace
- To understand the area of finance and the role of stakeholders in the current NHS framework
- To understand the process of health service improvement and how it can be applied in practice
- To develop an understanding of how to enhance leadership skills for trainees in gastroenterology
Friday – Dinner at 19:00
Saturday – Course runs from 08:15 to 17:00, Dinner at 19:00
Sunday – Course continues, running from 08:15 to 16:30
2020 Management Weekend Programme
This event is open to ST3+ trainee members and non-members of the Society. BSG members benefit from subsidised registration fees.
BSG Trainee members: £200 (£325 initially with a £125 refundable deposit after attendance)
Non-members: £500 (no travel costs or deposit refundable)
Registration fees include:
- 2 nights’ accommodation on Friday and Saturday evening in Woodland Grange
- Dinner on both Friday and Saturday evening within the Woodland Grange
- Full access to the meeting (and associated materials) which takes place on Saturday and Sunday
Register for this event through the event website.
Thank you to our partners who sponsor our Trainees’ events.
- Pentax Medical
- Dr Falk Pharma UK