We will be adding more bursaries to this list as they become available.
The Education Committee would like to invite members to apply for a travel bursary of up to £525 to attend the 14th Congress of ECCO that will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark on March 6-9, 2019. Tell your colleagues!
- Available to all membership types (including taster members!), with the exception of consultants.
- This BSG bursary covers: registration fees, travel and/or accommodation.
- Please note, members accepting these bursaries will be required to submit a short report focused on the content of the meeting/conference and what they have learnt by being in attendance. In this report you are asked to mention which abstracts/ aspects of the conference were best. This is a condition of accepting the bursary; reimbursements will be processed upon receipt of this report.
- Bursary application deadline: 3pm Monday 5 November 2018.
- Send completed applications forms to Ms. Bonita Cummings (firstname.lastname@example.org). Confirmations of receipt will be provided. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Download the form here.
- Applicants will be notified no later than Monday 19 November 2018.