We will be adding more bursaries to this list as they become available.
The Education Committee would like to invite members to apply for a travel bursary of up to £525 to attend the 14th Congress of ECCO that will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark on March 6-9, 2019. Tell your colleagues!
- Available to all membership types (including taster members!), with the exception of consultants.
- This BSG bursary covers: registration fees, travel and/or accommodation.
- Please note, members accepting these bursaries will be required to submit a short report focused on the content of the meeting/conference and what they have learnt by being in attendance. In this report you are asked to mention which abstracts/ aspects of the conference were best. This is a condition of accepting the bursary; reimbursements will be processed upon receipt of this report.
- Bursary application deadline: 12pm Friday 26 October 2018.
- Send completed applications forms to Ms. Bonita Cummings (firstname.lastname@example.org). Confirmations of receipt will be provided. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Download the form here.
Applicants will be notified no later than Friday 9 November 2018.
The European School of Internal Medicine (ESIM) offers specialist registrars the opportunity to meet their peers from around Europe and beyond.
The Royal College of Physicians (RCP) is offering a bursary to the winter 2019 school – covering the cost of registration fees, accommodation and travel. The course will take place in Levi, Kittila, Finland, on 21–25 January 2019 (Monday–Friday),arriving Sunday 20 January and departing Saturday 26 January.
- Applicants will be in their final or penultimate year of specialty training in acute or internal medicine, and be a subscribing member of RCP London [post nominal MRCP(London)].
- In order to gain the most from the school and foster new relationships with like-minded individuals, applicants must be available to attend and actively participate for the entire week of the course, join meals with their peers and reside in the allocated accommodation.
- Residency and attendance of the school is for the selected applicant only.
- The successful candidate will be asked to produce a short article on their experience for a future issue of Commentary.
- As a representative of the Royal College of Physicians the successful candidate will be expected to act professionally and responsibly at all times.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to Dr Shirley Rigby at the Royal College of Physicians, c/o Alison Shore: email@example.com. If you require any further information please contact Dr Shirley Rigby by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is midnight, Friday 12 October 2018.