The Society welcomes members from all fields who are employed in, or have a particular interest in, the field of gastroenterology.
By becoming a member of the British Society of Gastroenterology, you will experience a number of benefits, including:
- Free subscription to Gut for full and trainee members (international members will receive an online subscription)
- BSG newsletters
- Discounted registration at BSG annual scientific meeting
- ACCEA support
- A voice for GI medicine within health policy, nationally and at regional level
- Postgraduate meetings
- Access to the BSG website
- Influence on policy
- Access to one of the largest medical gastroenterology and hepatology communities
- Monthly e-Newsletter outlining all the latest news in gastroenterology and hepatology
- Access to advice/guidance on working in the independent sector
- Free subscription to Frontline Gastroenterology for full, trainee members, medically qualified NCCG's and GP's. The following membership categories will receive an online subscription: nurse members, AHP & scientist members.
- All BSG members receive 30% off the Article Publishing Charge for BMJ Open Gastroenterology.