Tuesday, 02 April 2013 12:34
We have an exciting offer for you - if you are interested in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and are under the age of 35 or still in training you can join Young-ECCO (Y-ECCO)!
We are a dynamic group of young clinicians and scientists interested in IBD within the European Crohn's and Colitis Organization (ECCO). We want to foster interaction, collaboration and exchange and help our members to participate in the educational and scientific activities of ECCO. We have a great programme:
- Yearly educational workshop providing tools and advice for a career in IBD
- Yearly networking event to bring Y-ECCOs together in an informal atmosphere
- Y-ECCO abstract awards to support our members’ excellent scientific work
- Contribute to the ECCO e-learning platform by developing cases, podcasts, etc.
- Quarterly literature review: Comment on a recent landmark article and get published!
- Co-chair at a plenary session at the yearly ECCO conference - alongside an experienced colleague
- Y-ECCO interview: Submit questions that are answered by established leaders in the field
- Participate in our European wide educational survey about the future of Gastroenterology (www.surveymonkey.com/s/YECCOsurvey). All participants will be entered into a drawing for free ECCO memberships for one year.
- Submit your clinical study proposal and get constructive feedback by experts in your field. In addition you could qualify for endorsement of your study by Y-ECCO!
- Further information [ 5 Mb ]
On behalf of the Y-ECCO Committee