Hepatology at a Glance - Now published
Tuesday, 12 May 2015 11:04
The BSG Education Committee is very pleased to announce that a project that has been in the works since the summer of 2012, "Hepatology at a Glance", has now been published. The BSG Education Committee and BSG Trainees' collaboration with Wiley-Blackwell resulted in the first hepatology edition in this respected series. The opportunity to select authors and editors for the book was one the Committee was happy to accept. We hope you will feel the book is a helpful addition to your ongoing medical education.
Display copies will be available on the BSG stand at DDF and will be available to buy from the Wisepress stand or online.
Online Course: Feeding Difficulties in Children with Gastrointestinal Disorders
Wednesday, 01 October 2014 13:00
Although feeding difficulties are a common phenomenon in children with gastrointestinal disorders, symptoms are often not recognised early enough, preventing early management and the escalation of symptoms. It is important that healthcare professionals familiarise themselves with this topic, as difficulties may impact on both the child's growth and development as well as the wider psychological well-being of the child and family.
This teaching module explains current evidence as well as addressing some of the more practical issues of management, which may assist you in your daily practice.
Tuesday, 02 April 2013 12:34
We have an exciting offer for you - if you are interested in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and are under the age of 35 or still in training you can join Young-ECCO (Y-ECCO)!
We are a dynamic group of young clinicians and scientists interested in IBD within the European Crohn's and Colitis Organization (ECCO). We want to foster interaction, collaboration and exchange and help our members to participate in the educational and scientific activities of ECCO. We have a great programme:
- Yearly educational workshop providing tools and advice for a career in IBD
- Yearly networking event to bring Y-ECCOs together in an informal atmosphere
- Y-ECCO abstract awards to support our members’ excellent scientific work
- Contribute to the ECCO e-learning platform by developing cases, podcasts, etc.
- Quarterly literature review: Comment on a recent landmark article and get published!
- Co-chair at a plenary session at the yearly ECCO conference - alongside an experienced colleague
- Y-ECCO interview: Submit questions that are answered by established leaders in the field
- Participate in our European wide educational survey about the future of Gastroenterology (www.surveymonkey.com/s/YECCOsurvey). All participants will be entered into a drawing for free ECCO memberships for one year.
- Submit your clinical study proposal and get constructive feedback by experts in your field. In addition you could qualify for endorsement of your study by Y-ECCO!
- Further information [ 5 Mb ]
On behalf of the Y-ECCO Committee
Page 2 of 2