Trainee Regional Representatives 2017
Regions with vacancies are:
- NE Thames
- East of England
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
- South Thames
- West of Scotland
Applications will open for these positions on 6th February and will close on 17th February 2017. The elections will take place between 6th March and 17th March 2017 using the Single Transferrable Vote method. The term of office for all positions is 3 years.
Emails should clearly have as the subject: BSG Trainee Section Regional Elections 2017
- You must be a BSG trainee member
- All trainees must hold a national training number (NTN).
- The positions are open to all trainees who are at least 24 months pre-CCT at the time of election
- Trainee representatives will stand down at the election following their Consultant appointment and should contact Howard Ellison as soon as they accept a Consultant post offer
- Trainee representatives will stand down if they go abroad during a period of OOP
- Application form [ 24 kb ]