National Oesophago-gastric Cancer Audit: New Dataset and New Data Collection System
Monday, 03 December 2012 10:25
The National Oesophago-gastric Cancer Audit is pleased to announce that the new audit data collection system is now live.
The new data collection system is aligned to the new dataset for patients diagnosed with OG cancer and High Grade Dysplasia from 1 April 2012.
Full details about the new dataset, how to register for the new data collection system and supporting documents are available from the audit website:
How to register for the new system;
- Each user must follow the link to https://clinicalaudit.ic.nhs.uk to register for a Single Sign On (SSO) account
- Complete the registration form (available from www.ic.nhs.uk/og) with each users details and send to your Caldicott Guardian for approval
- Each user will receive an email confirmation once access to the NOGCA system has been granted to your SSO account
- Each user can then follow the link https://clinicalaudit.ic.nhs.uk to log into the system using their SSO account details created in Step 1
New Features of the New NOGCA Data Collection System;
- You can register at Trust rather than hospital level
- You can enter data on patients diagnosed with High Grade Dysplasia
- Uploads are processed within a minute so you can address any warning or error messages almost immediately
- You can delete records yourself - you no longer need to contact the Helpdesk to action on your behalf
- You can access a new range of reports - view all of your Trusts submissions, data completeness reports and deletion log. Additional reports are also being developed and will be available once Trusts have started to enter data.
We encourage all Trusts to register, log in and start entering data to the new system as soon as possible to ensure no Trusts encounter problem accessing the system and any issues can be addressed well before the submission deadline (1 October 2013).
For further information about the audit, please visit the audit website: www.ic.nhs.uk/og