Multi-regional Comparative Audit of Blood Transfusion in Liver Cirrhosis
Please note that the audit is now underway. The deadline for NHS Trusts to participate has passed.
Professor Sir Ian Gilmore - BSG President
Professor Andrew Burroughs - BSG Vice-president Hepatology
Dr Steve Ryder - Chair BSG Liver Section Committee
Dr Vipul Jairath - Research Fellow in Gastroenterology NHS Blood and Transplant Oxford
Sample Data Collection Form
A sample of the finalised data collection form is available for download below so that you are able to gain an idea of the scale/type of data required for planning. Those performing the audit may wish to use the paper form to collect data prior to entering it onto the online system.
- Sample data collection form [ 65 kb ]
- General guidance [ 114 kb ]
- Audit standards [ 45 kb ]
- Project protocol [ 154 kb ]
- Patient linkage record [ 38 kb ]
- Information governance policy [ 169 kb ]
- BSG members letter [ 709 kb ]
- Project flyer - An A4 poster that can be used locally to raise awareness of this project [ 84 kb ]