BSG Oesophageal Section's Stand Alone Symposium 2016
Friday, 22 January 2016 13:01
The BSG Oesophageal Section's Stand Alone Symposium "Therapeutic Dilatation and Oesophageal Physiology Testing" will take place on 7th March 2016 at the Royal College of Physicians, London. The meeting has been approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 5 category 1 (external) CPD credits. Register today for this meeting; it's excellent value at only £60 for consultants or £30 for other professionals.
2016 Chief Scientific Officer Healthcare Science Awards - call for nominations!
Thursday, 21 January 2016 13:58
The Chief Scientific Officer's national conference and prestigious awards are being held on 29th February and 1st March this year.
This event is a celebration of the contribution healthcare scientists make to patient care every day and the awards, held on the evening of 29 February, are the highlight of the conference.
This year is the 10th year of the awards and there are seven award categories for which you can nominate or be nominated.
- Healthcare Scientist of the Year
- Healthcare Science Rising Stars (Life Sciences, Physiological, Medical Physics And Clinical Engineering, Bioinformatics)
- Innovation in Scientific Services
- Improving Quality and Efficiency through Workforce Transformation
- Healthcare Science STEM Engagement
- Healthcare Science Provider Organisation
- Healthcare Science Patient and Public Participation
Nominations are invited (for yourself, another individual or group/team) from any and all healthcare scientists who you feel have made an exceptional contribution over their career to date. Please share widely with your colleagues and networks. For further information, please visit http://bit.ly/HCSawards16.