Short Course in Upper GI Physiology 2015
Thursday, 18 June 2015 08:47
Continuing Professional Development
Northern General Hospital, 21st - 23rd September 2015
This module gives the underpinning knowledge of diagnostics in upper GI Physiology. It is designed to support work-based, competency based training.
- To describe and critically evaluate a wide range of techniques and protocols used to investigate upper gastrointestinal function.
- To make accurate assessment and evaluations from physiological data.
- To communicate instructions, clinical concepts and data effectively to colleagues and patients.
- Explain and implement Human Rights and Health and Safety issues and legislation applicable within a clinical environment.
- Download flyer [ 581 kb ]
Modernising Scientific Careers the UK Way Forward
Thursday, 04 March 2010 14:56
Modernising Scientific Careers the UK Way Forward was published 26/02/2010. It will be accompanied by the Ipsos MORI independent analysis of consultation responses.
The document can be found at:
Regulation of Clinical Physiologists
Monday, 13 July 2009 07:27
Department of Health Statement on the Regulation of Clinical Physiologists
The final version of the joint statement by the four UK Health Departments on the regulation of clinical physiologists has now been published.
This statement is available below in PDF format:
DH Document [ 54 Kb ]
A link to this statement can be found on the Chief Scientific Officer's webpage:
NHS Employers, the Department of Health (DH) and the Registration Council for Clinical Physiology (RCCP) has issued a joint statement which outlines an interim solution for employers on the issue of regulation of clinical physiologists: