UEG Rising Stars 2015 - nominations open
Friday, 06 June 2014 07:43
- One A4 page Curriculum Vitae.
- Listing of full papers, downloaded from Medline or PubMed.
- A short (maximum 300 words) outline of the talk they would give at UEG Week if selected as Rising Star.
Candidates for Rising Stars 2015
- Must be born October 1, 1973 or later.
- Must reside in Europe or the Mediterranean area (countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea).
- Must show at least one publication in a major journal (Journal of Hepatology, Gut, Hepatology, Gastroenterology and above) or at least 3 publications in other renowned peer-review journals. Please note that this is a minimum criterion and in practice Rising Star awardees have substantial international quality publication records.
- May be at any academic level except full professor.
- Have to be able to give their talk at UEG Week in English.