Sir Francis Avery Jones BSG Research Award 2017
Tuesday, 29 November 2016 13:47
Applications are invited by the Research Committee of the British Society of Gastroenterology and must include:
- One A4 page ONLY describing the work conducted.
- The title and an outline of the proposed content of the lecture.
- A bibliography of relevant personal publications.
- A written statement confirming that all or a substantial part of the work has been personally conducted by the applicant in the UK or Eire.
- A written statement confirming that the applicant will be aged 40 years or less OR will have held a Consultant/Honorary Consultant post for less than 5 years (or whole-time equivalent if part time or in intermittent employment) on the date of the lecture.
Entrants need not be a member of the Society. A list of past winners can be downloaded.
The recipient will be required to deliver a 20-minute lecture during the plenary session at BSG 2017, which will be held on Tuesday 20 June 2017 at the Manchester Central Convention Complex. The winner will be entitled to full registration for the whole meeting (19-22 June 2017) and to travel and accommodation expenses as specified in their speaker entitlement letter.