Webinar about new HTA expressions of interest form
Thursday, 30 October 2014 14:14
At 4pm on Thursday 13 November 2014, a webinar will give potential applicants guidance on the use of the new HTA Expression of Interest (EoI) form. This will replace the current outline proposal form for the duration of the pilot. The form is due to launch in early November. If you would like attend, please register your interest.
Dr Falk Pharma UK/Core Awards 2015
Friday, 17 October 2014 13:52
The Dr Falk Pharma UK/Core Awards 2015
The Dr Falk/Core awards recognise those who bring new knowledge and insight to the field of gastroenterology and hepatology. For those committed to furthering research or patient care, this year's awards are an opportunity to achieve national recognition as well as the financial support for career progression.
This year's prizes include:
- A £1,000 essay prize for medical students on BSc or MRes courses
- Four £1,500 bursaries for medical students taking full time science degrees
- Two £2,500 bursaries to support research for F1/F2 doctors
- A £1,000 award for primary and secondary care nurses for initiatives which have advanced patient care.
The application deadline is 5pm on Monday 16th March 2015. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Please visit Core's website to download an application form.
Sir Francis Avery-Jones BSG Research Award 2015
Thursday, 09 October 2014 09:34
Applications are invited by the Research Committee of the British Society of Gastroenterology and must include:
- One A4 page ONLY describing the work conducted.
- A bibliography of relevant personal publications.
- An outline of the proposed content of the lecture, including title.
- A written statement confirming that all or a substantial part of the work has been personally conducted in the UK or Eire.
- A written statement confirming that the applicant will be aged 40 years or less OR will have held a Consultant/Honorary Consultant post for less than 5 years (or whole-time equivalent if part time or in intermittent employment) on the date of the lecture.
Entrants need not be a member of the Society.
The recipient will be required to deliver a 15 minute lecture during the BSG's plenary session at the next annual meeting of the Society, which will be the Digestive Disorders Federation (DDF) meeting (22-25 June 2015 at the Excel Centre, London).
Young Investigators Meeting
Wednesday, 01 October 2014 13:05
April 17-19, 2015
House of European Gastroenterology
This course specialises on the fields of research, statistics and the writing of papers and intense and lively lectures and discussions are combined with interactive training sessions. Presentations by participants provide the ideal environment to share ideas and personal experiences.
Application is open until January 18, 2015
Page 1 of 11