- Joint RCP-BSG medical conference
The Royal College of Physicians, London -
BSG Endoscopy Section Meetings
GI endoscopy - looking down, looking up, looking forward
This one-day medical conference will present state-of-the-art information on cutting-edge endoscopy procedures. The evidence-based and clinically-applicable programme will use video demonstrations of the latest procedures as well as cover contemporary issues in training, governance and research.
Programme highlights include:
- Barrett's oesophagus in 2014 - modern therapies.
- Benign oesophageal strictures - state of the art.
- Management of gastric and duodenal polyps.
- Haemostasis - clips, spray, or burn.
Includes 5 CPD credits
The Royal College of Physicians, London
11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park
EventList powered by schlu.net