- Improving the Quality of Liver Services - Looking forward to the National Liver Strategy
- 25.05.2010 - 25.05.2010
- 76 Portland Place (Inst. of Physics) - London
- Liver Section Meetings
Tuesday 25 May 2010
76 Portland Place, London
Healthcare Events are pleased to offer British Society of Gastroenterology members a 15% discount (quote reference BSG/LIVERMAY2010 in the 'for office use only' box on the booking form)
Through a series of presentations, this practical one day conference chaired by Dr Martin Lombard National Clinical Director for Liver Disease Department of Health, looks at how the published Liver plan should be incorporated into a proposed Liver Strategy. The strategy will bring together NHS services and builds on the Department of Health’s commitment to tackle the growing levels of Liver Disease, which is now one of the most common causes of death in England.
You will have the opportunity to hear from Alison Rogers Chief Executive British Liver Trust and Professor Peter Hayes President British Association of the Liver who will, through two separate presentations focus on the patient perspective including; what patients want from liver services and meeting the quality and productivity challenge in Liver services. You will also hear from a variety of healthcare professionals on reducing alcohol related harm, viral hepatitis and reducing obesity.
- The National Liver Strategy: 'How the published liver plan should be incorporated into a proposed liver strategy'
- Screening for early diagnosis and identification of Liver Disease
- The National Liver Strategy: patient's perspective
- QIPP: Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention in liver services
- Improving hospital care for the sick liver patient
- A nurse-led approach to reducing alcohol related harm
- Viral Hepatitis: update and moving forward
- Improving well-being and taking a preventative approach
- Managing the complex patient: co-morbidity and mental health needs
- Dr Martin Lombard - National Clinical Director for liver Disease Department of Health
Accredited by the RCN Accreditation Unit; giving delegates the opportunity to enhance their CPD portfolio.
- Registration / Programme Information [ 216 Kb ]
- 76 Portland Place (Inst. of Physics) - Website
- 76 Portland Place
- W1B 1NT
EventList powered by schlu.net