- 4th UK Swallowing Research Group Conference
- 16.02.2012 - 17.02.2012
- UCL Institute of Child Health - London
- Oesophageal Section Meetings
4th UK Swallowing Research Group Conference
We are pleased to announce the 4th meeting of the UK Swallowing Research Group to be held on 16th and 17th February 2012 at the Institute of Child Health, London.
Major Themes and Workshops:
- Neuroplasticity, oesophageal motility, ethical and legal aspects in dysphagia and tube feeding.
- Therapeutic outcome measurements and research methodologies (parallel session workshops).
- Pharmacotherapeutic approach for dysphagia and clinical practice for rehabilitation.
- Head and neck dysphagia, dysphagia in dementia and dysphagia in nursing homes.
Invited Speakers: Prof John Wyatt (University College London), Prof Shaheen Hamdy (University of Manchester), Prof Daniel Sifrim (Queen Mary, University of London), Dr Paula Leslie (University of Pittsburg) , Dr Hazel Roddam (University of Central Lancashire) and Dr Catriona Steele (University of Toronto).
Plus free papers and poster sessions.
Date: 16-17th February 2012
Location: Institute of Child Health, London.
Meeting Flyer [ 56 Kb ]
- UCL Institute of Child Health
- 30 Guilford Street
- WC1N 1EH
EventList powered by schlu.net