- UKI NETS Annual Meeting 2013
- The Royal College of Physicians, London - London
- Pancreas Section Meetings
The UKI NETS 11th National Conference will be a joint meeting with the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) and will take place on 25 November 2013 at the RCP in London.
The event aims to bring together professionals in the field of Neuroendocrine Tumours to discuss the latest developments and best practice.
Abstracts for the scientific symposium should be submitted by Monday 30th September. Abstracts are welcome from both basic and clinical science in the subject area of all neuroendocrine tumours covered by UKINETS. Abstracts are limited to 250 words and should be submitted using the online abstract system.
- The Royal College of Physicians, London - Website
- 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park
- NW1 4LE
EventList powered by schlu.net