- UK IBD Audit Meeting - Scotland
- 17.06.2009 12.00 h - 16.00 h
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow - Glasgow
- UK IBD Audit Meetings
UK IBD Audit Meeting 2009
12 – 4pm Wednesday 17th June
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Chair: Dr Ian Arnott, UK IBD Audit Clinical Director
The UK IBD Audit Steering Group is running a series of meetings throughout the UK between May and July to seek YOUR input and advice as healthcare professionals working with IBD patients in order to help us:
- Coordinate our efforts in order to support the recently launched National Service Standards for the healthcare of people who have Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Develop and adapt the audit process following the fantastic participation rates across the UK in the 2008 for the 2nd round of the adult IBD Audit and the 1st round of the paediatric audit. Both the UK IBD Audit 2nd Round (2008) Report and the UK Paediatric IBD Audit Report were recently produced through YOUR efforts and we want your feedback and advice on how we can improve the data collection and reporting process
We would be interested in hearing about
- Improvements that you have made to your own local IBD Service
- Your thoughts on ideas that we have for the continuation of the UK IBD Audit following the commitment by the Healthcare and Quality Improvement Partnership to include the audit in the National Clinical Audit and Patient Outcomes Programme (NCAPOP). We have plans for the future but we want to see what you think of them!
Who can attend?
All multidisciplinary members of hospital IBD teams who work with IBD patients are welcome along with hospital service managers and Health Board staff responsible for commissioning gastroenterology services.
There is no cost to attend and we will feed you on your arrival
Lunch will be available on arrival between 12 and 1pm with the presentations and discussions to follow between 1 and 4pm. We also hope to have CPD approval for the event.
Can’t make it to the meeting in Glasgow?
This meeting is one of 9 across the UK between May and July, details of which can be found here. You are of course welcome to attend any of the other meetings if the date and venue for the Glasgow meeting is not suitable.
How can I register to attend?
For further information on the UK IBD Audit meetings please contact:
|UK IBD Audit Project Coordinator||UK IBD Audit Project Manager|
|Phone: 020 7935 1174 ext 565||Phone: 020 7935 1174 ext 566|
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
EventList powered by schlu.net