- Short Course in Lower GI Physiology 2014
- 24.02.2014 - 26.02.2014
- Northern General Hospital - Sheffield
- AGIP Meetings
- Three day attendance based course designed to fulfil Professional Body requirements.
- A University of Newcastle Certification of Achievement (10 credits) will be awarded to those opting to undertake assessments. The course can be taken as 'attendance only' for those wishing to assess teaching without assessment.
- Please note the examination will take place in December in attendance at Newcastle University.
- Designed for Trainee Clinical Scientists, Doctors, Clinical Nurse Specialists and qualified in-service practitioners who are seeking professional updating and upgrading.
- Developed in collaboration with members of the Association of Gastro-Intestinal Physiologists of the British Society of Gastroenterology (AGIP) as an AGIP Professional Body examination.
- The course will be studied alongside Healthcare Scientists studying for the Health Education England accredited MSc in Clinical Sciences (Physiological Sciences: GI Physiology & Urodynamics) award from Newcastle University.
2013/14 teaching dates: 24th, 25th and 26th February.
- Further information [ 230 kb ]
- Northern General Hospital
- Herries Road
- S5 7AU
EventList powered by schlu.net