- Late Effects of Pelvic Radiotherapy Event
- 27.09.2013 - 27.09.2013
- The Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre - Glasgow
- Radiology Section Meetings
Late Effects of Pelvic Radiotherapy Event
This is a very tentative programme and more details will follow as soon as the flyer is ready.
There will be guests coming from The Royal Marsden and the star speaker will be Dr Jervoise Andreyev a Consultant Gastroenterologist at The Royal Marsden.
The ultimate goal of the day is to move forward the "Late Effects of Pelvic Radiotherapy" agenda, the dream goal if they win the lottery would be to set up a service locally with a gastroenterologist. Therefore they need multidisciplinary engagement, the Therapeutic Radiographers, Clinical Oncologists, Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, CNS's, dieticians and managers to come together in one room
Late Effects Of Pelvic Radiotherapy Event: Friday 27th September 2013.
- Organ motion during radiotherapy, the role of rectal gas and the impact of dietary manipulation.
- The holistic management approach.
- Managing patients with Gi late toxicity
- Results of the ORBIT study
Date: Friday 27th September 2013
Contact: Lorraine Whyte
Practice Education Radiographer
Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre
Gartnavel General Hospital
1053 Great Western Road
Tel: 0141 301 7287
- Meeting Flyer [ 2 Mb ]
- The Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre - Website
- 1053 Great Western Road
- G12 0YN
EventList powered by schlu.net