- Institute of Decontamination Sciences Annual Conference
- 01.12.2014 - 03.12.2014
- Hilton Hotel Blackpool - Blackpool
- Nurses & Associates Section Meetings
The 2014 Keynote Address will be given by Sue McMillan, Deputy Chief Inspector (Primary Medical Services) of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and will be followed on the first afternoon by an open session on 'Operational Endoscopy' in which both scientific and practical information is to be presented by eminent specialists in the field under the chairmanship of Professor Tony Young.
Day two looks at the extensive roles required to be undertaken by Decontamination Leads; the morning session concludes with a presentation aimed at reviewing roles of those involved in working effectively in a multi-functional team.
- Further information & application form [ 1.3 Mb ]
- Hilton Hotel Blackpool
- North Promenade Sea Front
- FY1 2JQ
EventList powered by schlu.net