- College of Medicine Annual Conference 2012
- 02.05.2012 - 03.05.2012
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - London
- Adolescent & Young Persons Section Meetings
2012 Annual Conference - Healthy Ageing, New Radical Solutions
The College of Medicine’s 2012 annual conference will look at the benefits and challenges of an ageing population. With comparatively fewer resources, a completely new approach on health and ageing will be required to meet this challenge.
Radical new solutions will need to encompass mind, body and spirit and the different perspectives of scientists, clinicians and patients. They will need to encompass therapeutic medicine but also extend to self care and healthier communities if we are to create a sustainable health service.
Date: 2nd - 3rd May 2012
Location: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 27 Sussex Place, London NW1 4RG
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - Website
- 27 Sussex Place - Regent's Park
- NW1 4RG
EventList powered by schlu.net