- BSG SpR Educational Meeting
- 10.09.2010 - 11.09.2010
- Arts Lecture Theatre QMUL - London
- Trainees Section Meetings
I would like to welcome you to our third BSG SpR Training Programme. The last two programmes have been major successes and this is the first time we have ventured into London. The programme which has been put forward has been strongly endorsed by the Education and Programme Committee of the British Society of Gastroenterology as well as the SpR Representatives. We have designed the course to suit the requests from these members, specifically to cover topical aspects of IBD and also liver disease. There are a few related lectures to management and career progression which have been especially popular.
The Education objectives of the meeting are threefold
- Medical Update
- To allow networking of SpRs
- Facilitate SpR to hone skills related to education and employment , such as management and service development
As you are aware, the cost of the course is very reasonable, £100 of which £50 is refundable on attendance, it is likely that this £50 would be reimbursed by your local Trust anyway. Accommodation and meals are provided free of charge.
Once again, welcome to the meeting and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
Professor Janusz Jankowski
- How to make it as a Consultant
- How to design the perfect job plan
- How to set up a liver service
- IBD immunosuppression, who and when
- Obesity management
- When to use targeted therapy for Crohn’s
- Does genetics help us understand or manage IBD?
- Management of Hepatitis B and C
- Chemoprevention of colitis: the CAPP 4 Study
- How do we screen colitis and when?
- Surgery for IBD, getting the balance right
- Endocrine Tumours: How to diagnose and treat them
- Running an adolescent IBD clinic: is practice changing?
- Areas of need for the future Gastroenterologist
- Arts Lecture Theatre QMUL - Website
- Mile End Road
- E1 4NS
EventList powered by schlu.net