- A multidisciplinary update on current hot topics in gastroenterology and gastrointestinal surgery
- The Royal Society of Medicine - London
- Surgical Section Meetings
The aims of this meeting are:
- To provide clinical updates in areas of practise common to the general surgeon and gastroenterologist, concentrating on topics where significant recent evidence or controversy exists.
- To further national consensus by way of topical debates.
- To support trainees preparing for examinations in these specialties and to further their clinical development.
Early bird fees expire Thursday 13 February 2014
- The Royal Society of Medicine - Website
- 1 Wimpole Street
- W1G 0AE
EventList powered by schlu.net