Reducing the Harm from Alcohol - Conference
Monday, 05 August 2013 10:23
This one day conference - co-badged by the British Society of Gastroenterology and the British Association for the Study of the Liver - will draw on the differing experiences of the devolved nations and will examine the impact of developing local hospital policies for the management of alcohol problems and their outreach into the community. By attending the conference delegates will be better placed to understand what works in implementing effective change, developing local services, critically evaluating the evidence and will be more effective advocates with policy makers, the public and the media.
Programme highlights include:
- Implementing an evidence-based alcohol policy.
- Primary care - getting GP colleagues on-board.
- Alcohol Care Teams for Britain's hospitals.
- Alcohol in the new public health system.
- Partnership working and data sharing.
Course Date: 9th December 2013