BSG Trainees Section Prizes 2014
Wednesday, 30 October 2013 12:48
The following prizes are awarded annually by the BSG Trainees Section:
- The Alistair McIntyre Prize for Improving Gastroenterology Training is designed to support work that may improve gastroenterology training in the UK.
This is a single award of £2000.
- BSG Trainees Section Out of Programme Award 2014 is designed to help gastroenterology trainees in the UK access training opportunities that are not available as part of their local training rotations.
This is a single award of £1000.
The awards are open to any doctor training in gastroenterology in Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Applications are welcomed from doctors in LAT posts as well as those in numbered posts.
Applicants must be BSG members.
- Alistair McIntyre Prize - further information [ 34 kb ]
- Alistair McIntyre Prize - application form [ 41 kb ]
- Out of Programme Award - further information [ 30 kb ]
- Out of Programme Award - application form [ 41 kb ]
Call for submissions: Friday 1st November 2013
Closing Date: Friday 28th February 2014