BSG-Norgine Trainee Bursary to attend BSG Annual Conference 2017
Wednesday, 08 March 2017 15:34
The BSG Trainees Section are very pleased to offer 5 bursaries for trainees to attend the BSG Annual Meeting to be held June 19th - 22nd in Manchester. Supported by Norgine Pharmaceuticals, the bursary is available to trainee members of the BSG. Applicants must hold a specialty registrar training number in gastroenterology or be in a LAT post. Each bursary will be awarded following competitive application and judging by the BSG independent of the sponsoring company. The bursary will cover the winning trainees' conference registration fees, reasonable travel costs, accommodation expenses and one evening meal. Norgine Pharmaceuticals, on behalf of the winning trainees, will arrange all aspects of the above. A minimum requirement is that trainees must attend all four days of the conference.
- Bursary Application Deadline: 3rd April 2017
- Advise applicants of status of their submission: 17th April 2017
- Deadline for confirmation of acceptance: 21nd April 2017
- Advise reserve list of status of their submission: 24th April 2017
- Deadline for reserve list to confirm their acceptance (if applicable): 28th April 2017
Please see attached documents for the bursary application form and guidance notes.
Download guidance document [ 1.83 Mb ]
Download application form [ 1.85 Mb ]