NICE Alcohol Evidence Update 2013
Thursday, 07 February 2013 16:34
'Alcohol use disorders: harmful drinking and alcohol dependence Evidence Update January 2013'
NICE has released a summary of selected new evidence relevant to its clinical guideline 'Alcohol use disorders: diagnosis, assessment and management of harmful drinking and alcohol dependence' (2011)
Evidence Updates provide a summary of selected new evidence published since the literature search was last conducted for the accredited guidance they relate to. They reduce the need for individuals, managers and commissioners to search for new evidence. Evidence Updates highlight key points from the new evidence and provide a commentary describing its strengths and weaknesses. They also indicate whether the new evidence may have a potential impact on current guidance. For contextual information, this Evidence Update should be read in conjunction with the relevant clinical guideline, available from the NHS Evidence topic page for alcohol.
- Download evidence update [ 394 kb ]
National Oesophago-gastric Cancer Audit: New Dataset and New Data Collection System
Monday, 03 December 2012 10:25
The National Oesophago-gastric Cancer Audit is pleased to announce that the new audit data collection system is now live.
The new data collection system is aligned to the new dataset for patients diagnosed with OG cancer and High Grade Dysplasia from 1 April 2012.
Full details about the new dataset, how to register for the new data collection system and supporting documents are available from the audit website:
How to register for the new system;
- Each user must follow the link to https://clinicalaudit.ic.nhs.uk to register for a Single Sign On (SSO) account
- Complete the registration form (available from www.ic.nhs.uk/og) with each users details and send to your Caldicott Guardian for approval
- Each user will receive an email confirmation once access to the NOGCA system has been granted to your SSO account
- Each user can then follow the link https://clinicalaudit.ic.nhs.uk to log into the system using their SSO account details created in Step 1
HQIP to publish 2013/2014 Quality Accounts in December 2012
Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:56
HQIP improves its online NCA information
Wednesday, 21 November 2012 11:44
A range of improvements to HQIP’s online national clinical audit (NCA) information has just been launched. Both the Quality Accounts resource and NCAPOP publication schedule are updated as part of an ongoing programme to improve the way HQIP shares information with clinical audit colleagues.
Page 7 of 17