BSG Regional Endoscopy Quality Improvement Leads
Monday, 27 February 2017 09:11
Yorks & Humber
South East Coast
East of England
Thanksgiving service for Dr Basil C Morson
Wednesday, 22 February 2017 12:47
A service of thanksgiving will be held on Tuesday 2 May 2017 at 10.30 am at St James' Church, Spanish Place in London to commemorate the life and works of Dr Basil C Morson.
This Service precedes the Scientific Meeting The Past, Present and Future of Colorectal Cancer: The Legacy of Dr Basil C Morson to be held later on 2 May 2017 at The Royal Society of Medicine from 1.00 pm.
Further details may be obtained from the RSM:
Tel - 020 7290 3941
- Further information [ 36 kb ]
IBD Registry: January Headlines
Wednesday, 01 February 2017 15:34
- The RCP audit now has closed so IBD teams need to export their data if they haven't already done so.
- A data visualisation module for the Registry Web Tool will be piloted soon.
- NHS England has included the IBD Registry Biologics Audit on the Quality Accounts list for the coming year.
- Trusts in England are being asked for a £2,500 subscription fee to help the BSG cover the costs of the Biologics Audit. Trusts responding by 15th March will benefit from 40% discount.
- To help you get the most out of Registry participation, the IBD Registry 2017 Roadshow will visit Birmingham, Cardiff, Darlington, Exeter, London, Sheffield and Warrington in May/ June, and Glasgow in the autumn. Register your interest at http://ibdrroadshow2017.eventreference.com/
- A PhD opportunity at University of Liverpool on record-keeping in patients with IBD using electronic patient record systems is open for applications until 13th February https://www.findaphd.com/search/projectDetails.aspx?PJID=82615
- Further information [ 64 kb ]
Scoping Workshop FIT for Symptomatic Patients
Friday, 27 January 2017 15:50
NHS England, in partnership with the British Society of Gastroenterology and the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland, are hosting a day-long workshop on the 8th March to discuss the way forward on use potential use of Faecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) in the colorectal symptomatic population. We would like to invite those who are either already collecting data around this use of FIT, or are interested in collecting data to attend.
Page 2 of 13