IBD Registry: January Headlines
Wednesday, 01 February 2017 15:34
- The RCP audit now has closed so IBD teams need to export their data if they haven't already done so.
- A data visualisation module for the Registry Web Tool will be piloted soon.
- NHS England has included the IBD Registry Biologics Audit on the Quality Accounts list for the coming year.
- Trusts in England are being asked for a £2,500 subscription fee to help the BSG cover the costs of the Biologics Audit. Trusts responding by 15th March will benefit from 40% discount.
- To help you get the most out of Registry participation, the IBD Registry 2017 Roadshow will visit Birmingham, Cardiff, Darlington, Exeter, London, Sheffield and Warrington in May/ June, and Glasgow in the autumn. Register your interest at http://ibdrroadshow2017.eventreference.com/
- A PhD opportunity at University of Liverpool on record-keeping in patients with IBD using electronic patient record systems is open for applications until 13th February https://www.findaphd.com/search/projectDetails.aspx?PJID=82615
- Further information [ 64 kb ]